This workshop is for you if any of these feel true:
- You want to build your child's frustration tolerance, ability to tolerate hard things and work through and stay with challenges
- You want to set up your child for success down the line, to set your child up for positive self-talk when confronted with struggles
- You want to build your child's deep self-esteem and self-confidence
- You notice that you can become frustrated when your child gets frustrated... and you want to shift this cycle
- You want to improve your child's ability to manage anxiety and worry
In this workshop, Dr. Becky explores:
- Managing anxiety - ours and our kids'
- Building resilience
- Managing tantrums and acting out
- Building emotion regulation
- Why connection is primary to everything
- Much more
This 75-minute interactive workshop includes 60 minutes of teaching and a 15-minute Q&A.
To be clear, purchasing a workshop does not initiate any type of therapeutic relationship with Dr. Becky. This one-time coaching workshop is not therapy and does not replace therapy.
Building Your Child's Resilience OverviewFREE PREVIEW
Building Your Child's Resilience: Improving Frustration Tolerance, Self-Confidence, and Ability to Do Hard Things