This workshop is for you if any of these feel true:
- Going to bed is a struggle, if bedtime is met with resistance, tears, protest
- Your child has middle-of-the-night wake-ups
- Your child seems scared to go to sleep, has lots of anxieties and fears
- You want to foster independent sleep from a place of empowerment and security for your child, not fear or punishment or coercion
- You want a sleep plan that feels *good* to you, not awful or guilt-inducing
- You want to understand sleep struggles in a deeper way, to learn what's underneath protest and wake-ups, to learn strategies that come from a comprehensive framework
In this workshop, Dr. Becky will address how to manage your child's sleep struggles.
- Separation Anxiety
- Bedtime Delays and Protests
- Middle of the Night Wake-Ups
- Tears and Fears
- Nighttime Anxiety
- Walking Out of the Room
- So much more
The principles in this workshop will be useful for kids of any age. Having said that, I had kids ages 3 and older in mind, as the specific strategies involved may not be as useful for kids too much under age 3. And as for older kids? Ages 6, 9, tween and teen? Yes - I believe this workshop will help!
This 75-minute workshop includes 60 minutes of teaching and a 15-minute Q&A.
To be clear, purchasing a workshop does not initiate any type of therapeutic relationship with Dr. Becky. This one-time coaching workshop is not therapy and does not replace therapy.
Preview - A Feel-Good Approach to Independent SleepFREE PREVIEW
Workshop - A Feel-Good Approach to Independent Sleep