This workshop is for you if:
- You want to build your child's confidence and self-esteem
- Your child struggles to feel good about herself
- You want to wire your kid early for long-lasting self-worth (yes, the wiring for this starts in childhood!)
- You watch your child struggle to try new things or back away from challenges
- You're not sure how to help your quiet reserved child feel good inside
In this workshop, Dr. Becky reframes confidence, as she defines confidence very differently that what's "out there" in the popular literature. She explains this reframe and then based on this new understanding jumps into easy-to-understand and implement strategies that you can start using in your home - to build your child's confidence and, likely, your own along the way.
This 75-minute workshop includes 60 minutes of teaching and a 15-minute Q&A.
To be clear, purchasing a workshop does not initiate any type of therapeutic relationship with Dr. Becky. This one-time coaching workshop is not therapy and does not replace therapy.
Preview - Rethinking ConfidenceFREE PREVIEW
Rethinking Confidence: Help Your Child Develop Lasting Self-Worth